Thanks for Taking Action with WE WILL! There are many ways to Take Action and get involved.
- You can attend an event.
- Join a committee and work on topics and initiatives that matter to you.
- Speak out on Facebook in our group.
- Take a deeper dive and lobby with us in Springfield.
The best way to get started is by engaging. If you need help or have questions contact us today at [email protected].
WE WILL Engages on several Key Topics listed below. We have committees for each of these. Many of our members join a committee to get more involved and participate on a topic. Committees meet virtually either weekly or monthly. The committees brain storm new ideas for legislation, work on our current legislation, and work for and against legislation as a collective.
- Women's Healthcare (Pro-Choice, Postpartum Death Rates, Birthing Crisis)
- Education (Elementary, Collegiate, Black History Education Expansion)
- Diversity (POC/Women on Boards, Diversity Training, Anti-Bias Training)
- Workplace Initiatives (Equal Pay, Family Leave, Paid Sick Leave)